The nature of Darmasiswa Program is a non-degree program in an inbound scheme and it is organized continuously in the following paradigm of the program.
1. Design of the Program
Regular 1 (one) Year Term;
Regular one (one) year term program is a one-year scholarship program offered to foreign students who would like to undertake study of art and culture at ISI Denpasar under approval of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
Regular 6 (six) Month Terms;
Regular six month program is a six-month scholarship program offered to foreign students who would like to undertake study of art and culture at ISI Denpasar under approval of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia.
2. Period of the Program
- Regular one year program is discharged from August-July the following year.
- Regular six month program is conducted August-January the following year.
- Students have to be in Indonesia a week prior to commencement of the courses for orientation program.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- In good health as proven by medical certificate.
- To have as an excellent proficiency of English.
- To have a basic knowledge of the field you apply
4. Application Procedure
->To apply the Darmasiswa scholarship program, participant must submit a complete application package that includes all of the following items;
- Completed admission application form.
- Copy of academic transcript and certificates
- Copy of passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Passport size color photograph (5 pieces).
->The applicants can apply online by logging into the following address: www.darmasiswa.diknas.go.id along with attaching documents (all points) as above.
->The applicants should notify the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General in applicant’s home countries, in case of applying online.
->Applicant who has difficulties for internet access can be filling out the admission application form available at the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate General in applicant’s home countries.
->The documents of applicants should be submitted by the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General to:
- Head of Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation,
- Secretariat General, Ministry of Education and Culture
- Jln. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan
- Gedung C, Lantai 6, Jakarta 10270
- Phone/Fax: (62-21) 5724707
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Web: www.darmasiswa.diknas.go.id
- Directorate of Public Diplomacy,
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jl. Taman Pejambon No. 6 Jakarta
- Phone: (62-21) 3813480
- Fax: (62-21) 3858035
->The applicants’ documents will be selected every March for program commencing in August the following year by the officials from;
- Bureau of Planning and Cooperation.
- Directorate General of Higher Education.
- Directorate General of Public Diplomacy.
- Higher Education Institutions
->The results of selection will be communicated to the participants by the Indonesian Embassy or Consulates General or through website in April.
5. Rights and Obligations
- Free of tuition fee.
- Monthly allowance.
- Participants may seek assistance from ISI Denpasar in finding a house/rental room.
- Participants are requested to inform the Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of Education and Culture regarding date and time of arrivals to Indonesia for pick up arrangement.
- Willing to assist ISI Denpasar or educational institution to teach English or other academic activities.
- Signing a statement of declaration provided by the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General before living for Indonesia and signing a contract letter provided by the ministry of Education and Culture when arriving in Indonesia, with substances as follows;
- To abide by the regulation of ISI Denpasar during period of study.
- Not to change either subject or place of study prior or upon arrival.
- To refrain from engaging in political activities or any form of employment for profit or gain.
- Not to involve in any misconduct and any form of harassments.
- Not to be allowed to bring any member of family during period of study.
- To refrain from being pregnant and being involved in drug trafficking and abuses.
- Not to travel out of Indonesia during academic period and not to travel out of Indonesia more than once.
- To be sent back to home country if violate the permit of stay during the period of study
6. Arrangement of Allowence
Each participant will be exempted from tuition fee and he/she is given a monthly allowance of Rp 2.850.000,00 (two million rupiahs) that is considered to be used in proper manner by the participants to support their living needs during undertaking study at ISI Denpasar with the following brekdown:
MORE IN THE NATURE PROGRAM PLEASE DOWNLOAD HERE