1. Learning Rules Of Conduct
To achieve a smooth learning process, the student is expected to;
- Be on time.
- Be always sitting in class during the lecturing time.
- Be attaining 75 % of the total face to face process.
- Be always proposing suggestion or sharing information through the facilitation of the student coordinator.
- Be always adhering for not to use a cell phone during the lecturing process.
- Be always in a non-smoking condition.
2. Dressing Codes
- Student is always dressing in proper clothes politely and neatly either inside or outside of the class room, and even during in the campus area.
- Dress in white (long suit) during middle and final tests/exams.
- Dress in white (long suit), tie, and dark pant/skirt.
3. Security and Cleanliness
- If any suspicious or dangerous matters are found by student are should be directly reported to the campus security staffs.
- Student fully responsible to his/her own belongings and those supposedly under concern of student his/herself in order to avoid non-expectable matters.
- Student is necessarily parking his/her bike cycle, motor bike, and even car in the place where those should be (parking area) and not to leave any valuable things on them.
- If there is something being lost in campus area, student should report it quickly to the campus security staffs.
- Not to smoke around campus area including certain places with a non-smoking sign.
- To keep the facilities of computer and library properly.